- China - Shanghai
Our client is a multinational company specialized in high technology products for the transportation systems, providing design, manufacturing, distribution and servicing.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Treasurer.
Scope: Manage treasury, including cash management, foreign exchange, borrowing, and payment processing.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting: CFO & Finance Director
Formulate and implement investment policies, including the establishment of risk parameters
Manage cashflow and investment portfolio
Planning and forecasting cash flow
Develop processes and systems to determine daily worldwide cash position; track and manage intra-company funding
Forecast sources and uses of cash
Assess, manage and mitigate foreign currency exposure
Manage debt obligations and bank relationships
Manage relationship with Tax Bureau
Manage payment processing and fraud prevention functions
Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics and/or economics.
- 7 to 10 years experience in accounting and treasury, with a minimum of 4 years in a corporate treasury; strong treasury background.
- CTP or CFA preferred
- Knowledge of capital and currency markets, accounting, finance and tax.
- Experience in SEC reporting & SOX compliance, as well as statutory and GAAP reporting.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English
- Strong organization skills , autonomous
- Customer service oriented
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.