- Consulting & Professional Services
- Singapore - Singapore
1. Oversee the department of Accounting & Tax
Oversee the department on their preparation of full sets of accounts to clients, preparation of GST, preparation of tax returns, GST submission, handling of clients’ banking needs and liaison with auditors.
Provide directions and technical advices to the department.
Lead, motivate and develop the team members.
Review work processes and procedures.
2. Client Servicing
Accountable for client satisfaction.
Own and actively manage top client relationships.
Attend to enquiries from clients and provide solutions.
Coach and guide team members in providing high quality replies and services to clients.
Ensure quotes and time charges are provided and accepted by clients for work to be done
• Degree in Accounting /ACCA or a related discipline.
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in a senior management role.
• Prior experience in client servicing environment, managing teams or a large department.
• Knowledge of local accounting standards.
• Excellent leadership skill.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills.
• Pleasant personality.
• Meticulous with an eye for details.
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications.