- Legal consulting
- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is an international Intelectual Property group.
The Thailand branch's client base covers local and international groups operating in a large of industries range, including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and consumer electronics.
For this client, we are looking for a Patent Attorney to be based in Bangkok.
• Thai National
• Patent Agent License issued by the Thai Department of Intellectual Property (DIP)
• Prior experience in handling Thai and international patent applications
• Excellent command of English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated, reliable, organized and service minded
• Preparing/reviewing Thai and international patent applications
• Reporting of Office actions regarding patent applications
• Performing patent searches
• Filing and prosecution of Thai and international patent applications
• Managing our client’s patent portfolios
• Providing support in patent litigation and/or appeal and invalidity of patent applications