- China - Beijing
Our client is a multinational company specialized in high technology products for the rail transportation systems. The group supplies manufacturers and operators with design, manufacturing, distribution and servicing.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Finance Director.
Scope: As a member of the China BU finance team & the MD business partner, contribute to deliver and guaranty accuracy of the department's financial performances in line with budget and the group rules.
Job location: Beijing
Reporting to: China CFO
1. Build the budget & forecasts (P&L, BS and cash)
a. Elaborate budget and forecasts for P&L and cash flow in line with the group rules and the local requirements.
b. Make sure that the accurate information’s is communicated on a timely manner through the organization.
c. Drive the implementation of standards costs.
2. Produce the reporting
a. Report to Division, MD and departments the Monthly financial performance
b. Performs analysis of financial and access progress towards achieving strategic goals and achievability of plans
c. Ensure the proper communication of all the financial matter inside the organization: local, BU, Group and external bodies.
d. Provide reconciliation analysis, specifically on variances versus standard costs.
e. Organize the information needs of various BU & corporate functions such as treasury, tax, planning, legal and audit.
f. Serve as a liaison between local operating units and corporate/BU groups
3. Deploy Internal Control in line with BU & Group rules.
a. Promote and maintain an effective system of internal controls by developing and implementing appropriate financial policies and procedures.
b. Oversee the establishment of proper financial systems and controls and ensures the financial management practices conform with local statutory regulations.
c. Contribute to implement the site governance in line with the BU and the group.
4. Provide necessary support on business case for decision
a. Ensure that all necessary financial Information is available to support decision-making concerning the growth, make-or-buy, redesign to cost, OPEX/CAPEX and development of the business.
b. Act as an active member of the decision-making process locally, specifically providing financial expertise and leadership.
5. Guaranty project FAC accuracy
a. Contribute to build the tender and ensure the governance application.
b. Contribute to the projects reviews, including the cash impact, guaranty rules application.
c. Guaranty the value of WIP: project & production.
6. Manage related activities to finance
a. Monitor capital appropriation & acquisition; purchase supplies and services; and determine, design or implement objectives, strategies, programs, policies and/or procedures
b. Work with Corporate Tax to support tax planning and compliance efforts while identifies opportunities to minimize tax liability.
c. Develop ERP-related initiatives including implementation planning.
7. Manage the cost and the efficiency of the finance team with relevant metrics.
8. Contribute to transversal program such as cost reduction, margin enhancement & cash generation optimization.
1. A degree in accounting and/or business administration
2. A minimum of 10-15 years of diversified business experience in accounting, business/financial planning, financial analysis, internal/external audit,
3. Experiences with companies of manufacturing environment, familiar with ERP System
4. Exceptionally high levels of self-direction, analytical creativity and intelligence
5. Diplomatic with proven leadership capability and strong communication skills.
6. Ability to communicate effectively with the management team.
7. Track records on finance production: accurately and on a timely manner.
8. Act as a business partner and problem solver.
9. Knowledge of local GAAP’s and IFRS;
10. Experience of team management developing the expertise and the maturity of each member.
11. Fluent in English
12. Business minded, cash and result driven.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.