- India - Open
Our client is an international group specialized in manufacturing construction material and interior design solutions.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a West Asia Sales Manager to accompany the growth of its activity in Asia.
Scope: To set up and develop local sales teams in West Asia (India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan) to foster the development of the activity of the group in the region.
Reporting to: Asia CEO
Location: India (open)
• To set up, train and develop local sales teams in APAC
• To set up and manage the distribution network in West Asia (mainly India)
• To establish and maintain excellent relationships with key customers;
• To negotiate on behalf of the company or support main negotiators to close high value and long-term contracts;
• To propose the pricing strategy and implement it locally;
• To optimize the sales revenue and improve the profitability of the Company by defining and implementing the commercial action plans;
• To monitor the market (price and volume) and to propose the best commercial and marketing strategy for the business.
• To manage the relationship with the Client and ensure compliance with contractual obligations;
• To cooperate with local clients and local authorities as necessary to advocate for tailor-made solutions
• To co-ordinate constructively with others within and outside the Company to ensure that the contractual objectives of any and all contracts are met in full;
• To manage the preparation, review and determination of the Annual Budget and subsequent forecasts for the Sales teams in the region
• To work closely with the Financial Manager in reporting all information in respect to Sales and Marketing, accurately and on time;
• To lead the team to create a strong awareness among the local key decision makers of the name of the Company and its product ranges:
– Architects, designers, in-house designers
– Main contractors
• MBA or equivalent with strong experience in sales in a B2B environment
• Experience in sales and business development in construction industry, construction material industry or construction equipment industry
• A minimum of 3 years of experience living and working in Asia
• Strong experience in project sales
• Experience in leading and developing remote sales teams
• Experience in tailor-made solutions sales in Asia preferred
• Good team work spirit and strong ethics
• Strong business mindset with good analytical skills
• Strong negotiation and influential skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Field-oriented with positive attitude
• Fluent in English is a must
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application.