- P.R.China - Shanghai
Our client is a European event & communication agency. The company designs and implements high quality events for major foreign luxury brands in China. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Creative Designer.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: Creative Director
• Manage the creative process for events' concepts and designs
• Brainstorm ideas with Creative Director
• Create mood boards and concept boards within each clients’ specific vocabulary to inspire and guide the project
• Demonstrate three-dimensional thinking: Responsible for specific field measurement, layout planning, and full set of drawings (3D pictures, floor plan, displays…)
• Demonstrate two-dimensional thinking: Responsible for creating graphic designs for invitations and other graphics to apply in the events projects
• Demonstrate interactive thinking: Conceptualize interactive installations and participative workshops to create tailor-made experiences and discoveries within the events.
• Finalize full and coherent presentation in English, telling the story and providing justification to the creative choices
• Follow-up on the projects in close relation with team members in charge of the production until realization
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to produce and convey innovative ideas through various medium
• A good eye for aesthetic and relevant design
• Team spirit
• Good working attitude with motivation to learn and develop
• Reactive, attentive and detail oriented
• Good with deadlines and able to handle work pressure
• Graphic Design : Proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator is a must
• 3D : 3DS Max or Cinema4D + VRay / Sketchup
• Presentation : Powerpoint or / and Keynote
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.