- P.R.China - Shanghai
Our client is a European event & communication agency. The company designs and implements high quality events for major foreign luxury brands in China. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Creative Designer.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: Creative Director
- Manage the creative process for events' concepts and designs
- Brainstorm ideas with Creative Director
- Create mood boards and concept boards within each clients' specific vocabulary to inspire and guide the project
- Demonstrate three-dimensional thinking: Responsible for specific field measurement, layout planning, and full set of drawings (3D pictures, floor plan, displays...)
- Demonstrate two-dimensional thinking: Responsible for creating graphic designs for invitations and other graphics to apply in the events projects
- Demonstrate interactive thinking: Conceptualize interactive installations and participative workshops to create tailor-made experiences and discoveries within the events.
- Finalize full and coherent presentation in English, telling the story and providing justification to the creative choices
- Follow-up on the projects in close relation with team members in charge of the production until realization
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to produce and convey innovative ideas through various medium
- A good eye for aesthetic and relevant design
- Team spirit
- Good working attitude with motivation to learn and develop
- Reactive, attentive and detail oriented
- Good with deadlines and able to handle work pressure
- Graphic Design : Proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator is a must
- 3D : 3DS Max or Cinema4D + VRay / Sketchup
- Presentation : Powerpoint or / and Keynote
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.