- China - Shanghai
Our client is a multinational company specialized in high technology products for the transportation systems, providing design, manufacturing, distribution and servicing.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Reporting & Cost Controller.
Scope: Work across offices and departments in Shanghai (3 divisions) to provide financial control and cost and business analysis to the senior management and contribute to the growth of the company in China.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: Finance Director
• Responsible for controlling and reviewing the monthly reporting. Report and analyze sales and margin performance.
• Understand and analyze the variances against last year end budget.
• Control the budget and provide financial forecast. Coordinate and finalize the yearly budget process to ensure that financial commitments (P&L, working capital and cash flow) are met
• Review and update the cost model of company products
• Calculate the unit cost/conversion cost of new products
• Responsible for Internal Audits, External statutory Audits - Support the setup of the local contract management
• Implement necessary procedures to have internal control in place
• Responsible for having KPI scorecards updated and analyzed
• Assisting in ad hoc projects as new projects, cost saving programs, information system deployment etc
• Monitor costs trend with the reporting
• Others from the direct reporting line manager
PPC & SFRT &FMT Commercial Package
3M Sales Forecast
Order(Copy PO to Contract Shared Folder)
PPC & SFRT Controlling Package in Hyperion
Backlog CM & CC by product line
Risk & Opportunity
CM & CC by project FAC & PTD
Consolidation Report twice a year
P&L / BS
HR & ENV Book
1. Activity Site Review PPT SFRT & FMT
2. Parent Guarantee & Bank Guarantee Report
3. Backlog value in HFM formally reviewed
4. Booking for Long term assets & CIP & Intangible Addition & depreciation & scrap
• Bachelor's degree or Master in Finance/Accounting,
• CPA/ACCA/CIMA certificate
• Minimum 5 years of experience in reporting and cost control in the manufacturing industry
• Experience in finance, accounting and reporting
• Solid experience in commercial analysis
• Strong data management, mathematical and analytical skills
• Experience with ERP systems (HFM Hyperion & M3)
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
• Strong organization skills to complete tasks on time and manage multiple tasks
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Ability to work one on one as well as within a team
• Capable of learning quickly in a fast paced environment
• Demonstration of initiative and problem solving skills
• Excellent level of English, fluent in mandarin both spoken and written.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application.