- Sales & Marketing
- P.R. China - Suzhou
Our client is European group specialized in designing and manufacturing high-quality monitoring and automation solutions for its world leading clients in various industries including Oil & Gas, Energy and maritime industries.
Reporting to: General Manager
Location: Suzhou, P.R. China
• Lead the sales activities of the company in China
• Develop new customers and maximize sales opportunities from the current customers
• Develop or strengthen business volume with the company’s European clients portfolio
• Act as a liaison between customers and company in communicating new product requirements and management for proper guidance and direction
• Interface with customers and headquarters s in Europe to develop customized solutions for clients
• Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs and interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Follow projects and deliver the highest level of services to clients throughout the sales cycle
• Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial automation
• Self-organized and demonstrated sales skills
• Require the ability to open new business in China and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
• Minimum 8 years experience in a sales role
• Technical understanding of the products and excellent knowledge of the industrial automation market in China
• High level of independence, able to build up a strong relationship with buyers and decision makers
• Excellent communication skills in both Mandarin and English
Suitable applicants will be contacted within one month upon application.