- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Our client is an international digital/advertising company with a strong presence in APAC, where they have offices in Singapore, China, Vietnam and Japan. Specilaization in art digital products and technology solutions for the European Healthcare Industry. For this Client, TF is looking for an Account Director to work with HCMC office.
As an Account Director, you will be the lead account responsible to support our local projects and adapt our products and services to pharmaceutical and life sciences companies primarily based in Vietnam. Liaising with our account team in Singapore to develop business of existing customers and identify new potential accounts.
Your main duties are:
• Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
• Manage and form long-term client relationships with key accounts and strategic accounts
• Identify customer requirements and growth strategies in order to plan and develop projects which matched with their need
• Consulting with clients on project issues and research design
• Develop and maintain close relations with local business community in order to fulfill client’s needs more effectively
• Works closely with Account team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
• Be familiar with all seminars, services, applications in order to discuss and explain materials to prospective clients
• Liaise with account team in coordination and implementation of account and marketing activities
• Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic account presentations
• Reports to the Managing Director, providing regular input on all account activity.
• Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
• Bachelor degree in Advertising Communication and/or Marketing
• At least 3-5 years experience in the related fields
• Good understanding of below the line activities and Vietnam Market
• Exellent commercial and negotiation skills, strong business mind set.
• Languages: Native vietnamese and fluent English, French is an advantage
• Open for local vietnamese or Expat with 5 years relevant experience in Vietnam
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application.