- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Our client is a Hong Kong company specialized in garment industry with over 20,000 employees in South East Asia. For this Client, we are looking for an Admin Manager to manage and develop the Human Resources for the new factory in Bien Hoa, industry zone.
• Develop and implement HR policies and regulation of the company
• Manage and control the Company’s compensation and benefit policies, employee relations staffing, training, safety, labor relations and employment records.
• Ensure policies and procedures written in line with company, local regulations,trade unions
• Manage the recruiting & staff developing strategy according to board instruction
• Degree in HR with at least 5 years experience in related fields.
• Desmonstrated experience in HR policy, process and system.
• Experience in working with factory size from 500 – 1000 workers
• Languages: Native Vietnamese speaker, good commands in English
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application.