- Supply Chain
- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is an international company specialized in supply chain, Logistics 3PL provider for a wide variety of FMCG, Medical Devices, consumer products and Retail Business.
For this client, Talent Fishers is seeking an Operation Manager - Medical Devices, to lead warehouse/ logistics operation of medical device for leading MNC Company.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: To support client business rapid growth and expansion in Logistics Operations, receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of Medical devices .The goal is to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
Reporting to: Sr. Operation Manager
• Manage to get all order processed on time
• Monitor closely orders of Key account customers to ensure delivery in/on time
• Retain relationship with the customer and principle
• Arrange Manpower to cope with daily workload in all function
• Give advice/discuss in solving problem in Operation department
• Investigate all feedback received from principle, customer and other department/ division
• Supervise and Manage Team for order taking thought the system for MDD and concall system.
• Co-ordinate with Hospitals, Sales and WH Team for an order taking, delivery & related to delivery issues.
• Prepare quotation for prospects customers as well as follow up Purchasing Order to issue billing.
• Liaise Purchasing Requisition Form and coordinate with Supply Chain Department to purchase equipment and instruments.
• Maintain accurate and up to date data both manual and system, ensuring that Service & Maintenance Reports are maintained in a logical sequence enabling prompt and easy data retrieval.
• Any other related as assigned.
• Thai nationality with age of 30-45 years
• Bachelor’s Degree of any related to medical device fields
• Experiences to work with hospital especially in depth for MDD & DePuy products
• At least 5 years working experience with Medical Device and hospital, Logistics Operational of Medical product and Warehouse Management
• Minimum 3 years in managerial level
• Ability to work under pressure/ tight deadline as a team, self-motivated and be able to work independently under
• Computer literate, Good command in English of both spoken and written
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Operation Manager-Medical Devices”job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.