- Executive Search
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Talent Fishers is a boutique executive search and HR consulting group specialized on the Asian markets.
With offices in China, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Singapore and Turkey, we cover the whole Asia with harmonized quality of services and efficiency.
Talent Fishers' branch for China has been set-up in Shanghai in 2007 with constant development in terms of achievements and financial results.
As a boutique firm, we maintain a team of about ten Chinese and international consultants to ensure the consistency of our positioning and the quality of our deliveries.
The Founder and CEO of Talent Fishers is about to fully embrace a role of Pan-Asia business development and offices coordination. Talent Fishers is therefore searching for its new China Country Manager.
China Country Manager's role description:
- Fully manage the operations of the Shanghai branch, dedicated to Executive Search and HR Consulting practice for China and North Asia markets
- Participate in the brand awareness development in the region throughout P.R., networking, communication and marketing activities and contributions
- Participate in the Asia meetings to ensure business referral and joint BD actions in the region
- Coordinate the delivery activities through the monitoring of the quality of the search activities, the process compliance and the timeframe of projects.
- Personally drive the delivery quality of the branch through direct management of retained Executive Search and consulting assignments.
- Coordinate the business development activities of the team to ensure new clients acquisition and development of key accounts
- Personally drive the business development of the branch through direct sales for retained Executive Search and consulting assignments.
- Coordinate payments collection in due time
- Jointly manage the P&L of the branch
- Suggest and enforce a development strategy for the office
- Manage the investments and profitability of the legal entity
- Western professional with successful management experience in China OR Chinese professional with a minimum of 3 years abroad
- International mindset, aware and respectful of cultural differences
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in Professional services in Asia
- A successful experience in the recruitment/executive search or management consulting industries will be a strong plus
- Proven track record of Sales expertise in retained and premium services environment
- A minimum of 3 years of team and project management
- Fluent in English; fluent in Mandarin would be a strong plus
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and sociable
- Hands-on, details minded, with a strong sense of ethics