- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a leading international game developer with offices worldwide and headquarters in Shanghai.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Creative Director to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Shanghai
Scope: Manage the creative team to deliver final game products in line with customers' ideas and requirements.
Reporting to: Producer
Team: art director, lead game designer, audio designer
- Lead the process for game development from idea conception to product delivery
- Manage smooth and efficient communication between team members and customers
- Develop proposals of mobile games and follow up on the creation of game content
- Ensure that the final product is consistent with the initial concept
- Work closely with the customers to coordinate ideas and proposals with Intellectual Property rights and market needs
- Manage the designers to deliver appropriate free to play model of the games
- Manage the team to renew game experience with events, content update
- Ensure the best cost impact ratio of new content using players' data, split testing...
- At least 5 years working experience in design within the gaming industry
- Experience in team management
- Track record in producing mobile games as lead game designer and creative head
- Previous experience in areas such as art, audio, programming, animation, analytics is a big plus
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application.