- Taipei - Taiwan
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment Specialist for international companies with staffing needs in Asia. We support our clients with our services during market entry, expansion and organizational change or restructuring.
Sales Account Manager, Taiwan
Our client is an international company and a leading player in the global Food and Agricultural business. They are looking for a Sales Account Manager to develop and grow the business in Taiwan while building relationships directly with customers.
Position: Sales Account Manager, Taiwan
Reporting to: Matrix reporting to different commodity heads
• Responsible for driving sales through different direct and indirect channels for different food commodities (raw materials).
• Developing and managing new relationships and partnerships.
• Participating in different sales programs and trade fairs and promotions to display client’s products and sourcing leads.
• Acquiring and managing new key accounts.
• Work closely and comfortably in matrix environment to define & implement sales strategies.
• Map and plan the demands and then deliver on agreed market share targets.
• Post Graduate degree in business/ agricultural studies/ food science or any other related field
• 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in food/food ingredients/ agricultural commodity industries.
• Reasonable understanding of international trade.
• Ability to work independently with broad guidelines
• Good communication skill (both written and spoken English) and computer skills (MS Office, advanced Excel)
• Strong ability to deliver under high pressure.
• Self-organized, quality and details oriented.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please share a copy of your resume in WORD/ PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org