- Accounting and Finance
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a very innovative international organization offering circular economic solution combining their production activities with social enterprises.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a visionary CFO/COO to lead the company from a financial perspective.
The CFO/COO will report to the CEO and work alongside other C-Suite team members
The position is based in Shanghai while the CFO/COO will take ownership of all company’s fiscal and regulatory matters.
Through this role, you should oversee the company’s operational processes, and ensure a superb customer experience.
You will also optimize the company's operating capabilities and employ tactics to maximize customer satisfaction.
The CFO/COO will assist in compiling the company's budget, and employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock.
You will compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures.
You will team up with management to implement business strategies.
The right candidates will be exemplary leaders, demonstrate business cleverness and have a sound understanding of business strategies.
- Oversee the company’s financial and fiscal activities, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes
- Prepare timely and accurate financial performance reports
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Oversee and agree on partnership contracts and assure these are made and negotiated in the company’s best interest, in collaboration with a nominated attorney
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants
- Initiate various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary
- Collaborate with CEO and Global Strategy Director and on high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Regular reporting to CEO on all relevant topics
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise
- Proven management skills in financing, operation and strategy and experience working with staff on all levels
- Strong financial and accounting background, including a clear understanding of international finance, cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully
- Outstanding verbal and written skills in English and preferably in Mandarin
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future
- Experience with budget management and public accounting
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate