- Sales & Business Development
- P.R. China - Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
Our client is a leading international organization providing unique solutions and innovative products globally within the Automotive and Consumer Electronics industries.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Business Director, APAC to be based in Shenzhen, P.R. China.
The main job of this role would be to:
1) Create and implement a business plan to address customers in APAC,
2) Lead the team of dedicated AMs and work with people across all levels internally & externally to have a direct impact on sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting: Vice President, Sales
Location: Shenzhen, P.R. China
- Build customer loyalty by fostering technical and commercial partnerships with the group’s clients.
- Acquire, document and deploy a thorough understanding of the strategic and operational needs of the group’s clients.
- Keep an overview of key contact persons and manage the interactions with your customers on a managerial level.
- Draft, define and implement a commercial and marketing strategy and next steps for your accounts based on identified business opportunities and aligned with the overall strategy.
- Establish a clear and consistent price management and manage margin on sales of products and services in order to achieve our financial and strategic targets.
- Manage the price negotiations and ensure this is properly documented in a signed contract.
- Organize the sales related part of the MTP Strategic Process (3-year business plan).
- Decide on the feasibility/profitability of new projects and define the way forward in alignment with VP Sales.
- Identify what products and technologies your clients are looking for and align with R&D department, so to make sure these products and technologies become available at the right moment.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research of the loudspeaker market, and continuously monitor our position into this market.
- Spot and analyze new trends and needs in the market (3 to 5 years), and based on this intelligence you initiate adequate actions.
- Guide the Account Managers regarding the implementation of the overall strategy.
- Monitor and guide their personal careers.
- Identify and develop new customers and find the right value proposition.
- Use upselling techniques to increase our business opportunities and chances.
- Day-to-day follow-up of activities for your clients through your account managers who monitor all operational aspects of the relationship; amongst others technology, production, quality, logistics and commercial.
- You give follow-up to the new product introductions, internally and externally.
LEGAL – CONTRACTS:
- Properly document all customer agreements and archive in an orderly manner so they can be retrieved when needed.
? A degree in engineering (or a similar degree and/or proven experience).
? Extensive experience in a sales and marketing B2B environment.
? A good and deep understanding of purchasing, finance, quality and manufacturing.
? Excellent knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and English.
? People management skills + also work as a good team player.
? Ability to abstract and strategical thinking.
? Ability to analyze and find root causes quickly.
? Ability to synthesize and create workable approaches to challenges.
? Open minded, communicative, customer driven mentality, multicultural and constructive thinking.
? Good communication and negotiation skills.
? Creative attitude and the capacity to solve problems.
? Willing to travel to US and EU.
? Ability to work in and manage a team in a very fast turnaround environment.