- P.R. China - Guangzhou
Our client is a European company, specialized in ropeways, snowmaking, outdoor leisure activities, safety, ski area, and urban mobility.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Technical Guidance for 1 SkyWalk and 3 rope courses.
You are a westerner people living in Asia or an Asian with experience in western countries.
Become the keystone of one of the extraordinary rope course projects in the world!
During the site:
• You work as a Rope Access worker to understand how the rope course are built to be able to do and to train the operation team for the maintenance.
You will have 2 months to create an autonomous and responsible team of 6 to 12 people and to identify the future leaders.
• Operation management
• Training to operate the RP & SW (how to organize the flow, what to do before opening/ closing, how to rescue, how to make daily check-in, how to make weekly and monthly checking, PPE register.
• Training how to make small maintenance on the activity
• Lead teams of Chinese operators.
• PPE inspection
• Knowledge in Rope course.
• Technical English.
• Report on site issue and progress in English (or French).
• Good resistance to stress and vertigo.
• Rope access IRATA would be better but not essential.
• Train the instructor to get this knowledge/ skill: o Providing the information required to ensure that the equipment and elements are used correctly.
o Checking that participants use the right equipment.
o Assessing a participant’s self-sufficiency on a test ropes course.
o Providing appropriate level of supervision.
o Ensuring that the safety instructions are complied with.
o Alerting a rescuer if required.
o Providing assistance to participants.
o Undertaking routine visual inspections.
• Set-up and training the operation manager to the operation documentation: o Logbook containing the daily operation sheets.
o Accident report sheets.
o PPE inspection register and operation log.
o Risk assessment and management plan which shall be drawn up by the ropes course operator.
o Instructor and rescue training documents which demonstrate instructor competence in their role.
o Participant safety instructions.
o Manufacturer’s product manual (write by the company).
o Safety and emergency plan.
o Current tree assessment report (if relevant).
o Current inspection report carried out by an inspection body.
o Safety instructions.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.