- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a multinational food group operating in the rice, pasta and sauce sectors. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Purchase Executive (Direct) to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job Location: Bangkok
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
Scope: Verifying the integrity of suppliers and ensuring all purchases are cost-effective and based on the most beneficial terms of payment. Working closely with the Purchasing Operation Team in order to implement and achieve the strategic sourcing strategy and key performance indicators.
- Control and check quality document system for all types of purchasing.
- Controlling the coordination of procurement between the head office and warehouse.
- Controlling and monitoring the SAP system.
- Procurement of rice, auxiliary materials, logistics services and other services related to export and trading operational.
- Price negotiation rice, auxiliary materials, logistics services and other services related to export and trading operational.
- Manage direct purchase requisition and request for information from each department (buying, delivery, report) and all activities concern.
- Monitor PR, issue PO/contract to record and update into SAP system, and take claim for all damaged.
- Manage rice and auxiliary materials delivery related activities with the supplier and each department and all activities concern.
- Manage and execute purchasing activities according to policies and procedures while ensuring the company’s objectives are supported and met.
- Perform fair and timely sourcing, evaluation and purchases for direct and new packaging development meet to the business requirement.
- Provide structured recommendation to purchase for all item exceeding authority matrix, and support decision making of the Purchasing Manager (Direct)
- Negotiate with Suppliers to achieve added value, reduced risks and increased predictability for company.
- Encouraging work efficiency, controlling and monitoring discipline, compliance, quality, price and delivery of packaging and loading equipment, to ensure overall performance can meet customer’s requirement.
- Monitoring and improving the work process of direct purchasing and all activities concern, in order to meet ISO, GMP/HACCP, ISO, BRC quality standard.
- Analyzing activities improvement of direct purchasing.
- Monitor & update delivery status with suppliers and responsibility as assigned by the purchasing manager(direct) Report directly to the Purchasing Manager(direct).
- Visit and audit Suppliers in the Country and 3rd countries according to responsibility and where relevant engaged internal stakeholders to partake in such activities
- Bachelor’s degree at least related fields with practical experiences.
- Have good negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experiences in purchasing.
- Strong working knowledge of local rules and regulations
- Strong skills in leadership, project management, critical think, logical problem solving, interpersonal and communication
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and a commitment to quality.
- Good command in English communication.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “ Purchase Executive (Direct)” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.