- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a Premium/Luxury Kids Wear/Product Brand which is driven by strong values, heritage and tradition, which is also aiming to create the magic and whimsy of childhood.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a China E-Commerce Head to fuel the online growth of the brand in China.
- The China E-Commerce Head, as the e-Commerce P/L owner, has the primary objective to define e-Commerce strategies & develop e-Commerce sales to reach the ambitious target via different channels: Market Place, DTC, Wechat Mini Program, etc.
- At the same time, he/she guarantees the prestige brand image & Omni – Channel clients’ experiences via on-line flagship boutiques.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: Asia Managing Director (based in Shanghai)
Market Place Development (Tmall, etc)
- Develop a strong relationship with key partners (market place).
- Define business plan, conduct tests, build up the team and then set up long term business within the market place.
- Initiate innovative ideas to provide the premium shopping experiences by cooperating with our partners, ultimately to make a true flagship boutique in terms of sales and image.
Wechat Mini Program Development
- Make the brand’s mini program an important service and sales tool across all channels.
- Ensure the development by collaborating with internal & external stakeholders.
For all above channels, lead the e-Commerce activity including:
- Product assortment, stock, launching plan by working closely with merchandising team.
- Content development.
- EC/Performance Marketing management to drive traffic by also working with marketing team.
- Operational excellence: logistics, customer services, IT, finance, etc, by collaborating with related partners.
- KPI, report set up and follow up.
- Web analytics.
Client Data & Analytics
- Work closely with internal team to enrich client’s data and leverage the data power of partners (platforms and market places).
- Leverage partner’s databank to do more targeted communication and recruitment.
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experiences in E-Commerce with proven success in building E-Commerce business via various channels such as DTC, Market Place, Wechat Mini Program, etc.
- Excellent understanding of the Chinese e – commerce and digital ecosystems.
- Hands – on and passionate about e – commerce and e – store performance optimization,
- Entrepreneurial personality.
- Analytical mindset, strategic thinker, strong business sense and result – driven.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluency both in Mandarin and English.