- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a high–end Bakery/artisanal light Food Chain Retailer, with an ambitious expansion plan in the next few years in China and overseas.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a:
- a Foreign Head Baker
- Chinese Baker(s)
- Senior Dessert Chef
HEAD BAKER: Profile & Job description:
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Serve as a department role model or mentor. Comply with quality expectations and standards.
- Prepare breads and pastries, including preparing doughs and fillings, proofing, baking, and decorating as appropriate.
- Review Production sheet to understand variety of baked goods to be produced daily.
- Maintain kitchen logs for food safety program compliance.
- Safely and appropriately use baking and measuring tools/equipment/appliances to prepare baked foods.
- Follow and ensure compliance with food safety handling policies and procedures, including personal hygiene procedures.
- Monitor the quality of food prepared and portions served throughout shift.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including safety and security; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach common goals; handle sensitive issues with tact, respect, and confidentiality.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
YOU ARE (requirements):
- A Foreign baker experienced both in China and abroad
- Experienced in sourdough series bread production
- High demanding in terms of quality requirements
- Reliable, honest and dedicated.