- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client a worldwide producer of wines and spirits. Its brands are distributed across more than 150 markets. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a KDP Deployment Lead.
Report to: Change Management Office Director
Our client is looking to reinforce its Digital Transformation team with different positions. The Digital Transformation team will support the deployment of Key Digital Programs (KDPs) in the Group and foster the digital enablement of teams and digital culture within the group.
Our client is looking for experienced professionals to lead the deployment of KDPs in their markets.
• The KDP Deployment Lead will deploy a KDP in one or several markets during the pilot and the roll out phases.
• They will be the key link between Market teams and Global KDP teams to ensure the adaptation to the market, and the adoption of the KDP in the market.
• They will ensure that the local business processes and specificities are taken into account, with the final objective of a complete adoption and buy-in of the market teams - i.e. driving the change management at the Markets level.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Define, monitor and lead the deployment plan of the KDP within one Market
In collaboration with the KDP owner, the KDP Manager and the Market teams (Market MD and his management committee), the KDP Deployment lead will:
• Define a KDP deployment roadmap
• Validate it with the steering instances at Global and Market level
• Monitor its progress ensuring that schedule, process, resources, performances and budget are respected.
2. During the deployment, ensure to be frequently present in liaison with, or present in the Market to:
• Support in setting-up appropriate governance and monitoring process at Market level to ensure a smooth implementation within Market
• Build and adapt the solution to the local business needs with Market teams, but in the same time ensure that all decisions are in line with global guidelines and objectives
• Deploy the KDP at a more global level in target Markets, leveraging the experience and knowledge gained in the initial phase to deploy the KDP in ‘roll-out’ mode.
• Assist in all relevant meetings and workshops in the Market to onboard teams (IT, commercial, marketing, finance, etc.)
• Provide input and feedback to Global KDP teams in order to provide useful specific Market information needed to start and run the KDP on the Market
• Provide input and link with Global KDP teams to identify fine-tuning of the solution in case of a specificity needing the solution to be adapted to a Market
• Support Market teams to design and perform tests of the KDP on the Market
• Support Market teams with adoption and change management
• Be “staffed” on a KDP/Market on a regular-changing basis, adapted to the pace of the digital projects, typically for 3-4 months periods corresponding to a “sprint”.
3. Support to deliver relevant trainings to Market teams to drive change
• Ensure the correct adoption of the KDP within Market by identifying relevant trainings and delivering them to Market teams. This will be done in collaboration with the Change Project Manager and the Digital & Change Upskilling Manager, in collaboration with Market HR teams.
4. Ensure realization of business impact
• Support Market teams with adoption, and identify fine-tuning of the solution, business processes, incentives and communications to ensure expected business benefits are reached, and insights are gathered to enhance solutions in the market, or for future deployments.
• Key External stakeholders: Consulting companies, training companies
• Internal stakeholders: KDP owners, KDP managers, PMO Leader, Digital & Change Upskilling Manager
• Job scope: international with a dedication to the North America region (+ potentially Mexico)
• Availability to travel: 50%
• Ability to drive change, to onboard business teams
• Excellent people/leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Empathy to understand untold barriers of adoption and ways to solve them through different techniques
• Ability and maturity/seniority to challenge country business teams regarding existing processes
• Pragmatic and capable to solve complex issues when translating business operations into data scientist constraints
• Hands on
• Expert in business stakes understanding
• Understands data and software
• Experience related to the topic of the KDP that the Deployment Lead will manage (e.g. Marketing experience for ‘Marketing Efficiency’ KDP) will be a plus
• Good knowledge of financial methods and tools
• Understands principles of advanced modeling techniques
• Spanish speaker is a plus
• 3-5 years professional experience in consulting company or multinational company in a complex matrix organization context
• Experience in rolling out digital and/or AI solutions (and/or IT service but with a strong digital background) in several countries.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.