- Senior Management
- Worldwide - (Open)
Our client is a platform and a global networking association of prominent business executives. It aims to educate, transform, motivate and offer vital resources to decision-makers in terms of personal and professional growth. We are currently looking for the right talent to take care of the brand management of the organization.
Position: Full-time position as Vice President, Brand Management
Reporting line: Senior Vice President (Executive Team)
Location: Open (Worldwide)
Profile & Job Description
(Profile) About you!
- You have 15+ years of progressive experience in managing global teams marketing and branding scope, proven record in strategic planning, and performance delivery
- You have Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field
- You are a self-starter with good prioritization skills requiring minimal direction
- You have a collaborative and consultative approach to working with many stakeholder groups
- You have strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly to stakeholders
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are excellent at attention to detail
- You can adapt to fast-changing priorities and schedules
- You can work well with multi-functional teams as well as independently
- You have experience working with volunteers
- You have multilingual or international experience
- Previous experience working with a non-profit organization will be a plus
Global objectives of the role
- To bring the newly re-launched brand to life to sharpen the brand voice relative to competition and iterating based on customer feedback, drive the development of brand assets for stakeholders to leverage and advocate
- To scale up a team of over 20 professionals in-house plus agencies and contractors across global and regional functions including marketing, communications, digital marketing, creative, analytics, and production.
- To collaborate with 10 regional councils and 10 global committees to empower them to build and support the company’s brand as they fulfill their functions
- Increase company’s digital services including social media engagement, website optimization, marketing automation. Showcase to members the digital platforms they can utilize to expand their engagement.
- Take care of marketing to increase brand awareness, generate qualified and nurture leads to build prospect pipeline for driving revenue growth
- Take care of branding and creative services for programs/products visual identity, digital and print collaterals, video, animation, website, etc.
- Create content and production for the company’s e-newsletters, blog, articles, website, social media channels, and more.
- Do editorial services including review of all materials for accuracy, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines
- Be responsible for public relations, internal stakeholder, and external communications
- Take care of leadership communications including speech-writing and preparation of presentations for the leadership (Chair, Chair-elect, CEO, and others)
- Be responsible for crisis communications preparedness and implementation
- Create customer-centric, brand, and go-to-market strategies
- Own and be accountable for key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews, and present results/findings to the executive team and the board
- Create, manage and publish dashboards, report on progress against goals and relevant metrics.
- Development of the right success metrics across social media engagement, PR activities, and other marketing and communication projects.
- Drive a focus on measured ROI, rationalizing spend and proactively finding cost solutions to achieve optimization
- Advice on leadership communications and crisis communications when called upon for Executive Office (Chair, Chair-elect, CEO)
- Performs other duties as assigned