- Senior Management
- Worldwide - (Open)
Our client is a platform and a global networking association of prominent business executives. It aims to educate, transform, motivate and offer vital resources to decision-makers in terms of personal and professional growth. We are currently looking for the right talent to take care of the brand management of the organization.
Position: Full-time position as Senior Vice President, Growth & Brand
Reporting line: CEO
Location: Open (Worldwide)
Profile & Job Description
(Profile) About you!
- You have 20+ years of progressive experience in managing growth, brand, business development and strategic teams of similar scope and responsibilities, proven record in strategic planning, and performance delivery, including creating, implementing, and measuring growth objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or relevant field
- You have knowledge of how digital channels work essential for growth and brand
- You have proven results in growing a community, product usage, or similar
- You are adaptable, versatile and focuses on up-to-date market trends and
- advancements in technology
- You have a collaborative and consultative approach to working with many stakeholder groups
- You are a self-starter with good prioritization skills requiring minimal direction
- You have strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly to stakeholders
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent financial and analytical abilities
- You are excellent at attention to detail
- You can adapt to fast-changing priorities and schedules
- You can work well with multi-functional teams as well as independently
- You have experience working with volunteers
- You have multilingual or international experience
- Previous experience working with a non-profit organization, franchise business models, and/or membership/subscription business models will be a plus
Global objectives of the role
- Growth – Framework development to aid 209 chapters at various stages in structuring their growth; expand into new markets where warranted, drive a centralized pipeline and conversion of membership, map members’ journey with the organization to achieve minimum 90% retention yearly.
- Brand – Collaborate with advertising, marketing, communication, and social media partners to set the content strategy and ideas leading to a comprehensive editorial calendar across several channels to raise brand in the marketplace. Champion story-telling with many stakeholders to bring to life the impact of company value on entrepreneurs and their families, businesses, and communities.
- To set critical and ambitious growth and brand objectives in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, while planning and executing upon.
- To champion infrastructure and strategies in finance, technology, product development, people and culture as well as general operations.
Executive and Department Management
- Together with the Executive Team, develop and execute organizational strategic goals and metrics and champion the message to all stakeholders
- Champion leadership concepts – inspire and manage those in the Growth and Brand department. Consistently communicate organizational goals and best practices, foster ideation, ensure supervisor and culture training, and motivate subordinates to elevate to higher levels of performance.
- Provide assessments and data analytics on growth and brand to the Executive Team (weekly meetings) and the Global Board of Directors (monthly meetings)
- Ensure synergies between the recruitment, engagement, and brand teams to optimize output related to the action plan (branded “Power of 8”)
- Engage the growth and brand teams together to build awareness and pipeline for membership growth via a centralized lead generation framework and system that can be implemented globally with regional and local nuances/customizations
- Support the Chief Executive Officer and the Global Board with other duties a required
- Define strategies of members’ growth across segments and chapters of various sizes to ensure optimal organizational growth. Pitch innovative strategies for tiered membership offerings and membership bundles
- Together with the VP Growth, collaborate closely with the Global Membership Committee (GMC) and Member Engagement Committee (MEC) and spearhead their initiatives; ensure the resources and infrastructure are in place for success
- Shape a structured and sustainable referral program to solidify organizational strength in word-of-mouth marketing by leveraging the 15,000 member network
- Closely monitor and enhance implementation of touchpoints and journeys of new members and implement strategies to encourage ongoing participation of new members throughout the community in their first two years to cement stickiness
- Bring the newly re-launched brand to life through collaboration with relevant committees to sharpen the brand voice relative to competition and iterating based on customer feedback, drive the development of brand assets for stakeholders to leverage and advocate
- Main strategist with the advertising and marketing agency partner to solidify alignment on the business problem, marketing problem, audience and audience insight leading to a robust marketing strategy.
- Champion story-telling with stakeholders – including staff, chapter board members, regional and global volunteer leaders on a brand, its value, and impact
- Lead the decision journey strategy for prospects and develop marketing plans to capture leads – design the marketing funnel to match the way the audience makes decisions and define transparent metrics
- Re-invent company’s presence across its social media channels at a global level and pilot cases in key local markets (e.g. China/North Asia’s social media channels).