- Belgium - Shanghai or Guangzhou or Shenzhen or Wuhan
Our client is a high tech medical research technology company based in Ghent, Belgium. They are pushing the field of preclinical research to new horizons and contribute to cures for diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer's disease. They do so by improving accessibility of preclinical imagers, CUBES, allowing researchers to perform high-quality SPECT/CT and PET/CT studies on small animals with intuitive system handling and with limited lab space requirements.
We are looking for a Business Development & Sales Executive on behalf of this client.
Job location: Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen or Wuhan
Reporting to: Director Sales
- Ability to actively listen and adapt to customer needs
- Effective communicator and presenter of technical and performance data related to the company imaging solutions
- Ability to present products virtually by performing demos and pitches as well as physically at conferences or at customer sites
- Organized and capable of planning, prioritizing, and executing multiple responsibilities and projects
- Proficiency in digital tools (Microsoft tools, On-line communication tools)
- Advanced degree in a technical, scientific, medical or life sciences domain
- Specialization in preclinical imaging or fields such as molecular biology is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- At least 2 years of sales experience in a similar market, such as Pharmaceutical Research Institutes, Biotechnology Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Preclinical Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
- Clear and thorough understanding of all steps of pre-clinical pharmaceutical research a plus
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams and managing multi-disciplinary projects
- Business and team leadership experience is a plus
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.