- Sales & Business Development
- France - Shanghai or Guangzhou
Our client is a globally leading supplier of gelatin and collagen focused on several areas such as nutra-cosmetics, health, food, and nutrition. They focus on developing natural products.
The company has been operating for centuries and has over 400 employees worldwide, with offices and factories located across different continents like Europe, North America, and Asia.
The Company is looking for China Sales & Marketing Manager who will support and develop the business growth in China by working closely with the distributors and also directly key accounts.
- Position: Full-time position as China Sales & Marketing Manager
- Reporting line: General Manager Sales & Marketing
- Location: Shanghai OR Guangzhou
Profile & Job Description
(Profile) About you!
- You are a Sales/ Technical sales executive with a deep understanding of the nutraceutical, ingredients, nutrition, and cosmetic industries
- You have over 5 years of working experience in the ingredients industry or related sectors
- You have experience working with products within premium segment
- You are self-driven and proactive
- You are able to work independently under remote management
- You have great communication and representing skills
- You speak English and are comfortable with the scientific and technical English
- You consider yourself as a strong business developer
- Beside your strong sales skills; you are also an analytical and strategic individual
- To support Company Management on its strategy to develop within the China Market
- To seek opportunities for growth by developing business relationships with current distributors and Key Accounts and developing new ones
- To define and analyze competitors’ strategy, products, prices, and other relevant information
- To follow local industry trends and implement them within the company strategy
- To research and identify potential target Key Customers and develop a strategy to achieve sales growth with them
- To organize product presentation to the Key Account or public presentation with the selected customers
- To organize technical presentation together with formulation and scientific team
- To participate at the local and international exhibitions
- To prepare and/or translate marketing and sales presentations from English to Chinese
- To work closely with the distributors to keep updated on the number of visits, sales, stocks, samples, etc.
- To find new ways how to develop cooperation with the distributors and make it more efficient
- To train the sales team of the distributor, and assess their knowledge of the products, as well as validate the technical team on the knowledge of how to formulate the ingredients