- Sales & Business Development
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a leading brand partner/incubator, who aims to help foreign cosmetics/beauty brands to grow in China, via their strong digital, Ecommerce, Social Media expertise & their deep connection with brands in all phases.
For our client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Business Development Director.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: Co – Founder
Help the company sign new partnership with luxury and niche beauty brands:
• Identify beauty brands with potential for China Market (mainly Europe and France).
• Manage and update brand BD pipeline.
• Coordinate all contacts with brands.
• Handle negotiation with brands.
• Prepare business plan for brands.
• Manage negotiation with brands.
- Distribution plans,
- Investment by the company,
- JV plans.
• Prepare contracts (with support of our lawyers).
• Contract signature.
• Follow up of project with operation team.
• Manage & improve website.
• Manage Linkedin account.
• Create and manage social media accounts.
• Try to get more exposure for the company.
• Take part in event which can give exposure to the company.
• Passion for emerging beauty brands & Curiosity to discover new brands.
• Good sense of branding & Marketing during discussion with brands.
• Ability to learn and adapt in superfast changing environment.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Good command of PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience in building Business Plans and Reports
• Analytical skills and business sense.
• M&A experience in a great plus.
• Chinese, French and English.