- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a growing brand, and we are looking for dynamic, driven people to help control and run our finances. Things are moving fast forward, and our sales to stores across China is growing. Come join us on this exciting journey, and get your chance to make an impact on a growing brand with high ambitions. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Finance Manager.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: the head of SHA office
- Overall finance management
- Monthly book keeping, & finance / tax report
- Monthly report and monitoring of cash flow
- Monthly/weekly supplier payments and employee expenses
- Managing pay roll
- Export and Tax management
- Keep track of account payables and accounts receivables
- Handling fapiao issue and keeping track
- Other admin tasks
- You have proven experience in accounting for international companies.
- You are extremely detail oriented and excellent at keeping track of minor and major details.
- You are fluent enough in English to discuss financial planning, tax planning and similar.
- Ideally you have experience from apparel companies or production companies
- You have a high level of integrity and honesty
- You are interested in working in a growing startup where you can take active part in the development, and you think it’s exciting that it sometimes takes all hands on deck to get things done.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.