- Sales & Business Development
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is an international commercial and technical consultancy agency focused on developing South Americans brands in Asia.
The company is supporting medium size food and beverage companies in their development in Asian markets, by creating and executing the marketing and sales strategies of each product and supervising the sales, marketing, and products within the market.
The Company is looking for a Sales Director who will develop strategic plans, prepare budgets, coordinate sales training programs, coordinate sales purchase orders with the overseas team, direct sales activities, support marketing, and ensure the growth of the company's sales.
Position: Full-time position as Sales Director
Reporting line: Founder
Location: Shanghai, Jing’an
- You have over 5 years of working experience in sales
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or above) in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- You have experience working in the food and beverage industry
- You have strong negotiating and sales skills
- You are a natural leader, and can inspire and motivate your workforce
- You have the ability to create and maintain relationships with current and potential customers
- You have project management skills to lead teams to execute the purchase orders from initial to the ending point
- You are meticulous and detail-oriented
- You are flexible and proactive
- You have great communication and representing skills
- You are a native Mandarin speaker with excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good command of the Spanish language would be a plus
- To direct the local team to improve performance and support achieving sales goals
- To work with the overseas supplier teams coordinating each purchase operation.
- To seek opportunities for growth by developing business relationships with current distributors and Key Accounts and developing a new one
- To develop strategic plans, preparing budgets, coordinating sales training programs, coordinating sales purchase orders with the overseas team, directing sales activities, supporting marketing, and ensuring the growth of the company's sales
- To research new markets and use the data to forecast sales, set performance goals, review strategies to increase revenue, and set operating budgets
- To revise and implement new business initiatives and sales strategies and monitor their effectiveness
- To set sales representatives' sales goals, revenue targets, and key performance indicators.
- To take decisions on negotiations
- To oversee the company's sales growth by evaluating sales reports and capitalizing on particular products or service
- To increase the efficiency of business procedures by meeting with operational departments
- To present monthly and annual sales results to the board
- To present the company's products and services at conferences and events
- To monitor the sales activities of competitors and utilize appropriate ideas
- Secure large accounts and negotiate contracts
- To take care of the post-sales of products