- Shanghai - Shanghai
Talent Fishers is a Pan-Asia group, founded in 2007 in Shanghai.
We have a very strong track record of supporting international organizations with their hirings in the region, from C-level to the most critical technical or strategic needs.
We are a group of highly integrated and interconnected offices forming an international team able to support clients all over Asia.
We believe in commitment, tenacity, quality of communication and representation, open-minds, creativity as well as strong professional ethics.
Because every client is different and all candidates are unique, each assignment requires a tailor-made approach to ensure long lasting success.
Role and resposibilities
- Support the development of marketing plans for China and the APAC region
- Support in developing and upgrading marketing and sales materials
- Collect and analyze relevant market information
- Support in creating and developing marketing initiatives for brand visibility
- Support in finalizing marketing designs, documents, and promotional materials
- Managing and supporting with a content calendar for several channels
- Support new website projects, including content collection, translation, etc
- Support in various marketing and sales related projects
- Act as a brand champion in the region ensuring brand material is up to standard
- Relevant business school or university degree
- Work experience in B2B professional services marketing and/or sales roles is desirable but not necessary
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and passionate about marketing
- Good command of English and have great communication skills
- care about cultures, values, goals and ambitions
- exceed expectations, being proactive and creative
- are authentic, and believe in genuine communication to align interests
- are reliable and accountable, creating solutions rather than finding excuses
Then, YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A TALENT FISHER
Then come and join us – we DO CHANGE LIVES:
- for candidates, awaiting their next challenge
- for companies, eager to attract the best talents on their strategic roles