- Sales & Business Development
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a European Group with a long history of heritage & innovation, who's a fashion specialist developing as a reference in Omni – Channel commerce (both in their physical department stores and their e-commerce sites).
For our client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Floor Manager.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: Retail Manager (Hierarchically) & Assistant Retail Manager (Functionally)
• Deeply understand the retail business and its key elements.
• Manage different business model (wholesale/concession) and the operations behind (staff, brands relation, etc.).
• Understand the fashion market.
• Participate to a new adventure, creating an operational model unique on the market.
• Responsible for the floor sales achievements, the management of Sales Advisors and 1st level of brands relations/discussions.
• Achieve the sales & margin floor target.
• Insure coherence between all brands on the floor.
• Relation with brands in CON.
• Relation with Buyers for brands in DB.
• Design/support ad hoc Project (Retail challenge, digital, marketing, merchandising, etc.).
• Be responsible for daily operation execution.
• Manage GL staff: recruitment, evaluation, training & development.
• Manage stock take.
• Make sure staff provide top service to client.
• Manage floor shop VM.
• Be responsible for GL ST.
• Communicate with related department.
• Optimize staff roster/SOP to maximum the manpower/efficiency.
• Deal with customer complaints.
• Be active to report/advice field situation/suggestion to line manager (s).
• 1-3 years’ retail experiences.
• Bachelor degree or above.
• Fashion/sports background.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Good at communication.
• Team work player/with people management skills.
• Willing to try new retail model (online/offline integrated).