- Accounting and Finance
- France - Biars
Our client is an International Industrial Food Group with a worldwide presence and strong global market reputation, whom also with an established presence/network in China and with continuous investment in China.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager.
IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager provides support to the company user community and its customers.
He/she will be responsible for handling and overseeing the daily operations of IT Network, Systems, and Application Supervision. He/she will guide the supporting team by creating and implementing IT support and operation objectives, policies, procedures, KPIs to ensure IT objectives are successfully achieved, primarily related to system/network efficiency and user satisfaction.
Job location: Beijing
Reporting to: Finance/IT/Sales Admin Director (& functionally report to Group Chief Operation Officer)
• Develop and implement long-term and short-term strategic plans according to group standards, to make network/infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements
• Research and propose amendment on network products, services, protocols and standards required for local needs (based on group standards)
• Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures for network resource administration and appropriate usage
• Plan and organize installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network including industrial network and traceability devices
• Assess, approve and administer all equipment/hardware/software upgrades and conduct regular system audits
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers (including e-mail system, printers, drivers, backup servers, etc and related systems/software)
• Implement and follow up group security policies & Regularly supervise network application security & Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions and intrusion detection systems
• IT asset management which includes maintenance of network components (& inventory), life cycle management and other asset related documentations
• Plan and develop the Disaster Recovery Plan
• Manage IT infrastructure team by recruiting, training, coaching, setting/clarifying expectations and monitoring related performance
• Establish strong and fluent relationship with group IT
• Bachelor degree or above in majors such as Computer Science, etc
• Over 5 years working experiences in IT Infrastructure Management and experiences in Food & Beverage/FMCG/Manufacturing industries would be preferred
• Fluent in English, and French skills would be a plus
• Experiences in international companies would be preferred
• Experiences in crisis management, people management
• In-depth knowledge of server and network/hardware and software
• Demonstrated experiences in a matrixed working environment with good multi-tasking skills to prioritize missions and adjust in a fast – paced environment
• Being autonomous, hands – on and practical