- Sales & Business Development
- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client ranks amongst the very top European manufacturers of complex plastic parts used in retail consumer products. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Regional Key Account Manager.
Job location: Beijing
This job will require you to:
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most
income for the company in the dedicated business area:
Maintain a direct and open contact with our customers in China, applying a "Smart Lobbying".
Build and reinforce trust and strategic relationships with our local partner.
Discuss the quote structure and its assumptions with Group’s Europe team in order to optimize it.
Maintain close contacts with the local suppliers
- Drive the business growth by providing customized products and solutions to match customer business strategy and be differentiated with the competitors.
- Accurately anticipate Automotive market trends and emerging needs, deeply understand customers’ commercial process, business model and stakeholders’ needs.
- Act as the main point of contact between key clients and suppliers needed and internal teams until the award date.
- Deliver to customers and suppliers (with the local orientations) what has been agreed with the European teams.
- Communicate and collaborate with the internal Group teams to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Drive and monitor reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for our
Programs and General Management.
- Bring Customer Voice to Programs and General management.
- Light the decision making of internal and external stakeholders, leverage the
resources to drive the regional business in the profitable and sustainable
To succeed in this position, you will ideally have:
- Proven and successful experience as key account manager (ideally previously within a European automotive supplier producing or buying plastic products.)
- Knowledge of:
The main automotive business overall principles and rules.
Local supplier’s network needed for producing plastic products (resin distributors, importers, compounders, components, special machines...).
- Are not required pure technical skills to design our products, or deep understanding of the injection process but a plastic experience would be a plus.
- Strong negotiation, communication and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, sales, or related field.
- 10 experience years minimum
- Knows or is able to quickly understand the frame of the activity (plastic product) main costs structure (product, tools and engineering), quality drivers...)
- Fluent English
- Business leader with high potential and professional growth areas
- Seeks a long-term professional relationship within the company
- Clear, transparent and open-minded
- Endowed with strong values, in line with those of the Group
- Clear results orientation
- Highest ethical standards and willingness linked with our Ethics and Management rules.
- Willing to travel
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.