- P.R. China - Shanghai & Beijing & Guangzhou
Our client is a global insurance advisor present in over 10 countries around the world, with more than 20 years’ experience in employee benefits consulting, commercial risk management and individual insurance solutions.
The company culture is representative of a leading organization in their industry as they prioritize many of the key elements important to anyone looking to develop a long-term career. Personal development, equal opportunity and team orientated goals ensures you are working towards common goals that are inclusive and supportive in your daily life.
With expansion in Shanghai, Beijing and the Greater Bay Area there are many opportunities to grow with Pacific Prime.
Position: Insurance Sales Consultant
Location: Shanghai & Beijing
- Strong self-motivation
- Firm integrity
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Excellent coordination ability
- Proficient skills in IT (Excel, Outlook and other software)
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English ability is required
- Contact prospect clients who have enquired for medical insurance through our websites
- Discuss (through the phone or/and in person) with potential customers their requirements for medical insurance (budget, pre-existing conditions, level of cover, geographical area of cover, etc.)
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers
- Use the Company CRM system efficiently
- Expedite the resolution of customer problem and complaints
- Assist prospect customers throughout the sale process and during the first year of the policy with queries, administration, paperwork
- Coordinate with the administration team for the processing of applications and paperwork from when the application is received up until completion of payment
- Coordinate with the claims/client services/renewals team when needed
- Identify advantages and compares insurance companies' products/services
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests if needed
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please send the word version of your resume to Vicky Bian at Vicky.email@example.com, mentioning “Insurance Sales Consultant” in the subject line. Or apply here www.talent-fishers.com.