- P.R. China - Shanghai & Beijing
Our client is an international insurance advisor with more than 20 years’ experiences specializing in offering professional health insurance solutions to corporates and individuals.
The Company is looking for a Group Administration.
Position: Group Administration
Location: Shanghai & Beijing
- Pay attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Demonstrate interpersonal communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Demonstrate good sense of customer service and responsibility, problem-solving ability
- Master in IT skills, particularly Excel
- Good English reading and writing ability is required
- Previous experience of the Insurance industry (preferred but not necessary)
- Be responsible for system entry of customer information, document management, and premium accounting
- Be responsible for notifying the insurance company of customer personnel changes and ensuring that the system information is always updated and correct
- Collect renewal materials in a timely manner, prepare relevant renewal documents and in-system renewal work
- Maintain a good relationship with insurance companies and follow up on daily work
- Provide timely data support for company decision-making and other matters assigned by leaders