- Sales & Business Development
- Vietnam - HCMC
The Sales Director is responsible for leading efforts involved in sales strategy development and improvements with direct responsibility. This position is to hire, build and train a key team of the Vietnam office. Provide local expertise to put together a business sales strategy to grow the primary business of non-diary whip topping products and services in Vietnam.
- Manage and control all of sales and marketing activities in all channels.
- Maximize sales and achieve customer satisfaction, maximize company's profit.
- Follow market developments including sales, competitors and customers.
- Develop people, provide instructions and review staffs' performances.
- Work with regional sales managers and trade marketing to make sales plans and strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Promote sales activities, implement trade marketing activities to promote sales.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Take charge of visiting customers if required.
- Manage distributors to ensure sufficient stock and product delivery.
- Review distributor's performance and adjust to ensure optimal sales and service.
- Develop Trade Marketing plan and strategy development to attain efficiencies and drive achievements.
- Recommend and develop local market promotions to promote sales.
- Support to open a new distribution system.
- Monitor competitors' activities, potential tenders.
- Manage relationships with Distributions.
- Coordinate closely with Design, Customer Service, Factory and other relevant functions to develop, monitor, and manage successful indicators of the programs which support Sales activities including all programs for Distributors, Agents, Consumer, Project Sales,...
- Manage operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure effectiveness.
- Support HR department to develop people: recruit and train staff.
Report to: General Director, and dotted line to VP in HQ
- Strong sales/market development in the bakery, non-dairy whipped topping industry is a must.
- Good understanding of bakery ingredient market in Vietnam
- Proven engagement skills, including relationship building, negotiating, and closing.
- Fluently in English, knowing Chinese is advantaged.
- Import & Export great ideas.
- High management & leadership skills.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please apply via email to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.