- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is an international company who has been creating innovative and unique Baby Products that make the life of babies and parents easier and more enjoyable, with unique idea to create extra-safe baby products combining attractive/innovative design with proven medical benefits.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Chief of Staff.
- This leadership role is critical to the future in defining processes, KPI’s, white space opportunity and ensuring we are always one step ahead on the competitive landscape.
- A strategic and highly motivated expert is needed to help drive Brand Building & Organizational alignment.
- He/she will be responsible for working with the CEO and team to come up with a vision, strategy and plan across every key workstream including marketing & sales as well as overseeing and managing execution and reporting results to management.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: China CEO
• Review, design, and help execute improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them. Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
• Help the entire team work together more effectively through better processes and documentation.
• Help create and maintain a work environment that builds talent to ensure development and growth of employees.
• Understand company’s unique brand positioning and DNA to make sure all strategies remain true to our brand equity. Ensure that all activities contribute to the category strategy and global brand vision.
• Ability to pull together cohesive plans to evolve our current positioning and deliver
measurable results – especially around Brand Marketing & Brand Building.
• Highly creative and resourceful with a sharp eye for compelling Brand image that is considered best in class and drives high consumer engagement.
• Strategic thinker who can see the full picture and ensure all plans achieve key business objectives.
• Have a profound understanding of the competitive landscape and can easily
identify content gaps and opportunities for the brand.
• Connect the dots between different department to support overall 360 launch plans.
• Have a full understanding and expertise of key platforms for the brand for consumer communication:
Tik Tok, RED, WeChat & implement best practices to having a full-grasp on what winning brand Messaging looks like.
• Work closely with our HQ team to share methods and learnings, streamline as needed and execute global initiatives.
• Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the CEO to facilitate efficient decision making.
• Serve as the Executive Project management; oversee, organize, and help drive China initiatives and KPI’s; prepare presentations, action trackers, and reports as needed.
• Lead timeline and action calendar to ensure all dates and actions implemented on time for all cross functional projects.
• Develop tracking and processes for competitive tracking in all touch point. Maintains a pulse on new innovations in the feeding/baby space and constantly keep CEO abreast of all new trends.
• Convert Raw Data and research into insightful analytics and actionable summaries.
• Run point on a variety of special projects, including pricing, multi- channel assortment, ERetail Strategy, etc.
• Work on special projects with the CEO (e.g., build business cases to inform decisions to pursue or not pursue potential new opportunities).
• Provide decision support with research, analysis, and synthesis.
• Help the entire foundation works together more effectively through better processes and documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration or other related majors, ideally graduated from a business school.
• 5+ years of working experiences within FMCG industry, for an international brand, directly or as a consultant, with a strong focus on brand marketing, product marketing, brand storytelling, market positioning, and marketing execution.
• Native in Chinese Mandarin and fluent in English.
• Possess a strong interest for the baby product category.
• Possess strategic thinking mindset and strong autonomy.