- China - Shanghai
China Retail Experience Designer
Our client has a singular mission to help people feel better naturally and believes they’re freer to do what moves them when they feel better. The client is committed to continuous innovation and surrounds themselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside the office.
If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB
Our client is looking for a qualified IT Regional Manager to join the IT team. Under the direction of the VP of Technology, the IT Regional Manager will be responsible for providing excellent customer service across all technology needs for the China locations and assisting the VP of Technology and additional technology staff on projects. This position will maintain and coordinate Company’s enterprise applications and infrastructure tools, handle local user administration, and assist daily operations while supporting the local China teams. A friendly, entrepreneurial, outgoing personality and strong written and verbal interpersonal skills are essential.
- Deploying and operating IT services to our internal end users
- Support and manage the critical business applications deployed to support the end users
- Collaborating within the IT team for the infrastructure and services needs across China locations
- Provide desktop support for all users at Company to resolve assigned IT tickets within the JIRA Service Desk queue accurately timely, and ensure the communication documented within tickets is complete and respectful
- Maintain and manage software and hardware inventory and deploy/track new hire devices as needed
- Managing local site stakeholders’ expectations as well as working towards the user experience improvement
- Supervise third-party resources as required across specific projects, installs, and procurement
- Assist with onboarding new hires, provide training to users new to our core application suites
- Assist on IT projects as needed as well as managing independent projects assigned
Our client is not only looking for a contributor to the company but someone who can and will drive an impact on their businesses. Your success in this role is key to the future growth and development of our client and will be measured by your ability to:
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of IT Applications, Infrastructure services & support experience
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills and results orientation mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Ability to adapt as the internal environment and organization evolves
Technical Skills & Experience:
- General familiarity with SaaS platforms including Oracle Netsuite & SalesForce
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure administration platforms including JAMF, Apple Business Manager, Microsoft Intune, & Google Workspace Admin.
- Experience with support end-user-user productivity tools, including Slack, Zoom, Microsoft O365, Dropbox, Adobe Creative Cloud, and GSuite.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android technologies.
- Experience with Omnitza or other types of IT Asset Management platforms.
- Experience managing Anti-Virus / End Point Protection applications
- Experience wend-user-user backup and recovery application, ions including Druva
- Experience with Identity Access Management solute, including Okta or Microsoft Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Jira Service Desk and Confluence.
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals specifically L3 switching, firewalls, wireless networking, and network security.
- IT certifications are a plus (ITIL, CompTIA, CCNA, etc.)