- Sales & Business Development
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a European family-owned manufacturer (50+ years of heritage) with strong innovative spirit & industrial excellence at heart, in the sector of manufacturing climbing gear, caving gear, work-at-height equipment, headlamps for different applications/scenarios.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Product Training Manager.
- Our client is growing and currently expanding its operations in China. To support their growth ambition, they are looking for a highly experienced expert in Height Environments who will represent the technical expertise and heritage of their brand locally.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: Sales Director, Greater China
• Be responsible for strengthening the technical expertise of sales network and help in deploying a selective network of Company Technical Partners all over the Greater China region.
• Be the person in Charge of respect Certification, Traduction, compliance with Regulation and Standard regarding products placing on the market.
• By acting as Company Technical Institute Manager, you represent the technical expertise of Company in China.
• All your actions are aimed to address technical issues and help people access the inaccessible.
• You also highly contribute to the implementation of the training zone in our premises and ensure that the PPE in place is used in an appropriate manner.
Company Technical Institute and Company Technical Partners
• Build and lead the PTI China in accordance with the Local Marketing Plan.
• Develop and complete modules in accordance with the business development.
• Develop a selective network of PTP’s, through a Technical Quality audit.
• Deploy the Company training modules within the sales and PTP networks.
PTI China and Training zone
• Design the training zone according to local needs and in respect of the premises constraints.
• Contribute to the implementation of the training zone (budget and external partners).
• Manage the training zone and the PPE management.
• Establish a risk assessment plan and ensure the safety of trainees.
• Conduct Products and Techniques training on site and around Greater China.
• Make an annual training plan and complete KPI objectives guided by the Sales.
• Independently complete and develop training content, including the preparation of training materials, follow up domestic training activities, and coordinate training with relevant functional departments.
• Keep training records and collective feedback from end users and dealers to ensure the training effect.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of training documents, develop educational tools and anticipate material needs.
• Contribute to the management of incidents and accidents.
Technical supports: Sales & Marketing
• Support the commercial action by a technical contribution to the partners during events, gathering or any other corporation.
• Build and organize customer training independently and efficiently, such as product training for new dealers, end-users and also Company China employees.
• Ensure the customer service related to the Company technical questions.
• Ensure ongoing compliance of Company products and solutions within regulatory requirements and legislative framework.
• Responsible for the validation of the technical translations into Chinese language.
• Validate and participate to the technical communication created locally and supporting the Company brand.
• Read and validate technical notices translation from English to Chinese for Company new products.
• Respond to and record all aftersales issues from retailers and end-users.
• Manage logistics for after sales service.
• Manage all orders of spare parts.
• Repair PPE and headlamps within the scope in China.
• Certificates in Rope access, Fall protection, Rescue or equivalent are mandatory.
• Knowledge of the verticality and rescue environment (practice, environment, events, associations & federations, communities) in the industry.
• Background in climbing, Rope Access, Work at Height or equal.
• Proven experiences in PPE solutions training or relevant role.
• Knowledge of the Company, brand and products.
• Knowledge in local regulatory requirements and standards.
• Customer oriented and used to work in a team.
• Excellent pedagogical and interpersonal skills.
• Know how to audit / assess the technical skills of an organization / a third party.
• Support animation of commercial networks.
• Master training class session.
• Master training content making.
• Knowledge of English reading, written and spoken.