- China - Xi'an
Our client is an international industrial group, specializing in the engineering, production, and installation of steel moulds, equipment, and tailor-made automated plants used for the production of every type of concrete piece.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Purchase Director (6-month minimum temp).
Job location: Xi’an
Reporting to: China MD
- Responsible for the management of purchasing & sourcing procedures in line with the company's policy, best practices, controls, and services.
- Responsible for implementing the purchasing & sourcing strategy to ensure the effective, regional purchasing of materials and supplies, optimizing costs efficiencies, price leverage, and quality
- Supervise and Manage the Purchasing team
- Cooperate with local, regional, and global resources to develop and execute sourcing plans
- Develop and maintain an efficient partnership with key major suppliers to attain sourcing & cost targets.
- Establish programs with suppliers to ensure and measure quality through product development and evaluation cycles.
- Negotiate competitive prices and services contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Mecano welding / Steel material / Automatism
- 10+ years’ experience in Purchasing in China
- Extensive project management experience
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Open-minded, autonomous
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Willing to travel frequently