- Sales & Business Development
- China - Shanghai
Our client is one of the world leaders in product testing among food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products, as well as a leader in offering discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences, and in agro-science Contract Research services.
For our client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Sales in Charge.
- The Sales in Charge’s primary mission is to grow the market share of our clients’ consumer products assurance offering in China.
Job location: Shanghai
• To be responsible for product promotion, sales, and the completion of sales task targets within China area.
• To draw up his/her own sales plan, and then according to this to visit customers and develop new customers.
• To gather and look for client resources and establish client files.
• To welcome and visit clients and to comprehensively coordinate daily sales work.
• To gather and collect information about regional product market price and situation changes, key tactics to compete with competitors, and market tactics.
• To analyze comprehensively client files and business transaction records.
• A past experience in selling at least one of below products is a must:
- Final Random Inspection / DUPRO inspection / Picking,
- BSCI / SLCP / SMETA / HIGG / ICS / GRS audits.
• A knowledge of the Consumer Product Assurance Market is a plus.
• Working proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
• Experiences in the sales field in the TIC (Testing Inspection and Certification) sector.
• Familiar with MS software suite, proficient in Excel.
• Willing to work in an international environment and willing to interact with people from different cultures and can adapt his request depending on its counterpart.
• Rigorous, organized, able to work by him/herself and able to take initiative to solve issues.
• Pay attention to details and have good communication and coordination skills.
Information and Application
- If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Sales in Charge” job offer.
- Or please feel free to get in touch via email@example.com
- Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month of application.