- China - Shangdong Province
Talent Fishers is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in Asia.
Our client is a European company, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of mechatronics components for the Automotive, Household Appliances, HVAC and Energy industries. With more than 60 years of history, this family-owned company is highly committed to China and looking at the country as one of the main drivers for their future growth.
Job location: Qingdao, Shandong, China
Reporting to: China General Manager
- Ensure the projects are successfully executed by the PM team: timing must be respected; projects must be profitable, and project must be executed in accordance with their quality standards.
- Implement improvements in procedures and methodologies that can help the company to perform more efficiently.
- Actively participate to the RFQ process and build healthy business relationships with the customers.
- Approve Planning and monitor Planning on time and milestone fulfillment.
- Analyze profitability and margins of the projects.
- Achieve profit improvement by exploiting opportunities in the assembly/purchasing areas.
- Visit and talk with customer to collect feedback, improvement ideas and new projects.
- Actively work with sales and quotation team to the RFQs received from the customer and be part of the decisional process for new business opportunities.
- Define the roles and responsibilities inside the team.
- Improve efficiency through the implementation of new procedures and methodologies.
- Strong electronic / mechatronic engineering background (bachelor minimum)
- At least 5 years of work experience, preferably in R&D or NPD of electronic products
- Successful experience in managing people
- PCBA knowledge is a must
- Some work experience in Automotive industry is an advantage
- English fluent, Mandarin is a plus, other European languages are welcome
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Good at planning, multitasking; stress resistant and mobile across China
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please send the word version of your resume to Elena Massaro at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning “Project Manager” in the subject line.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within a few days.