- Vietnam - HCMC
Our client is a group company involved in the production of fixings, fasteners and other construction tools, they have subsidiaries and distributors across the world. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Technical Field Engineer to accompany the growth of the company in Vietnam.
Report to : Business Development Manager - Asia
The key duty of The Technical Field Engineer is to contact and develop relationships with designer/consultants and engineers of the relevant trades and to promote the specification of company brand in the Design Phase in the Territory. This includes (among other tasks) the presentation of products, the performance of calculation and design work as well as on sites field testing and demonstration whenever required.
In addition, The Technical Field Engineer will support in negotiating to change current specifications with the competitor’s brand to the company brand and to support with the necessary presentation and calculation work by using company software: EasyFix
The Technical Field Engineer must possess both people skill to establish a relationship with designer and consultant: and technical skill to support design and calculation work.
The Technical Field Engineer must see the link between his remuneration and the success of technical specification that translates into final sales of company products. He must understand specifications and final invoiced sales of products will be part of his KPI ( Key Performance Index)
- Develop a high profile for the Business Unit within the specification community to facilitate the incorporation of company products into drawing.
- Recommend and have approved company alternative where existing specifications mention competitors’ products
- Provide jobsite tests or products demonstration/presentation where required
- Answer technical requests generated by the Sales force and customer as required.
- Maintain data (drawing of specification, proof of equivalent etc.) with key engineers, architectural and specifiers
- Provide adequate training to the sales force
KEYS TO SUCCESS.
- Customers visits, alone or with company salespeople or dealers’ salesforce.
- Achieved at least 4 technical calls per day
- Degree in Civil engineering.
- Knowledge of our products range. Has experiences in construction products is preferred
- Good communication skills, allowing for interaction with peers and inter-company
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good analysis abilities.
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of company system- CRM and Sales force is preferred
- Fluently spoken and written English
- Must have a B2 driving license.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Technical Field Engineer” job offer or emailed to email@example.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within a month upon application.