- China - Dongguan
Our client is an international worldwide company, a leader in manufacturing and designing package solutions for beauty, cosmetic and personal care brands. Talent Fishers is looking for a Quality Manager to be fully responsible for the quality department within the organization.
Job location: Southern China
Reporting to: General Manager
- Obtain, analyze, and coordinates corrective action, on significant deviations from quality standards.
- Effectively communicates relevant information to the management team
- Participates in the review of all design, manufacturing, purchasing, and test documentation & procedures to ensure that the customers' quality requirements are met, both for current and new customers
- Strives for continuous improvement in overall defect-reduction, monitors defect-reduction procedure effectiveness, and implements appropriate adjustments.
- Communicates with customer representative for quality related issues and concerns via email or through customer specific portals
- Timely communicates with customers on open or pending actions items.
- Works with quality engineers and production staff to troubleshoot issues on the production floor
- Ensures that supplier quality problems are investigated, trends are tracked, and issues resolved so that the company is supplied with quality parts.
- Maintain ISO9001 quality system and complete audits to maintain certification and continuous improvement
- Establish and track departmental goals and objectives that provide world-class quality and technical services performance to the organization.
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Evaluating samples and inspecting finished products to ensure that they conform to company standard and brand value, define product quality standard and testing protocol
- Performing test to verify quality of products before they hit the market
- Assign role and responsibilities within the quality department team
- Identify strengths, weakness, and area of improvement within the department people
- Able to work as a leader within the department and the project development team
- Annually prepares the department budget
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and yearly evaluates performance, counsels all supervised employees
- Ensure that all team members receive training hours consistent with the company’s goal each year.
- Managing a quality assurance and control team
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- 3+ years’ experience as quality manager in manufacturing company for package, strongly preferred in beauty and personal care products
- Fluent in English
- Plastic injection mold and process is considered a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to the details
- Data analysis and statistical knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly conscientious and diligent
- Quality control certification is considered a plus
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Quality Manager” job offer.Or please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month of application.