- Sales & Business Development
- China - Suzhou Industrial Park
Our client is a biochemistry company specialized in life science supply chains with research, manufacture and supply of high quality products. Their expertise and capability runs across Complex Chemicals, Peptides and Key Biologics supplying the pharmaceutical, life science and diagnostic sectors, along with customers across food, agrochemistry and cosmetics.
They produce chemicals and biochemical products on the milligram to ton scale upon client’s request.
Through their high standards they synthesize, source and solve problem to remove barriers to customer’s critical projects.
Their team members, are based over three continents with manufacturing laboratories in Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Slovakia and China, and distribution centres in the United States.
Job location: Suzhou, Gansu
Reporting to: General Manager and Business Development Manager
- Promote and sell company products and services to existing customers and prospects
- To support the implementation of marketing programs and generate internal intelligence on products, markets, customers, and competitors.
- To develop marketing collateral and materials and contribute to marketing online and offline projects.
- To help deliver internal projects and work across different teams within the global business, interact with marketing and product specialists, sales professionals, scientists, and IT experts
- Manage relationships with key accounts and company’s most important customers
- Familiarize customers with new and existing products by securing samples, literature, and specifications
- Develop new client’s portfolio
- Attend customer meetings, seminars and exhibitions
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans
- Determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales
- Prepare reports by summarizing information and sales forecast
- Prepare and develop marketing activities, materials and platform
- Assist Customer Services
- Ensures that supplier quality problems are investigated, trends are tracked, and issues Management Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in chemistry or similar fields from an accredited institution is preferred
- Good knowledge of the Chemical or Pharmaceutical Sectors and their marketing tools is highly desirable (Enzyme and IVD experience is a plus)
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Wide experience with using IT programs, WeChat, TikTok and online sales and promotion
- Experience with a CRM platform
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Sales and result-driven personality
- Good written and verbal communication skills, English included
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Sales and Marketing Manager” job offer.Or please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month of application.