- Sales & Business Development
- China - Shanghai
Our client is the largest French independent advisory in Asia with offices in Shanghai, Hong-Kong, Dubai and Paris. They assist families, executives and business leaders in structuring and managing their assets worldwide. Their expertise is based on all the real estate, financial and alternative investment vehicles, guaranteeing their clients sustainability and security in our diagnoses and recommendations. Their DNA is the defense of their clients’ interests. Backed by personalized service, they are committed to maintaining a long-lasting relationship with each of them.
As the client is expanding globally very rapidly, we are looking on their behalf for motivated Wealth Advisors, eager to join their team in one of their offices.
Job location: Shanghai
As a Wealth Advisor you will be providing clients with in-dept advice on how to balance their assets over the medium/long term. This role involves strong business development skills and analytical skills to recommend the most appropriate strategy and services available, ensuring that clients are fully aware of their benefits.
You will work with our clients on positive life changing decision.
- Generate new relationship and new business opportunities through networking, cold calls and referrals
- Conduct in-depth reviews of your prospective clients’ personal financial circumstances, current provision, and long-term goals
- Provide a best-in-class service experience to high-net-worth clients. This entails frequent communication both verbally and in writing
- Coordinate timely investment process of new accounts within internal guidelines
- Other duties as assigned and participation in team projects designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
You will be trained by a Partner until you are ready to work on your own.
- Fluent French and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics
- >2 years of experience in a finance or business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.