- China - Wuxi
Our client is a global leader in pharmaceutical synthesis and specialty ingredients, delivering outstanding performance, unrivalled market responsiveness and tailor-made solutions to their customers.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Quality Director.
- As a member of the Site direction, he/she will supervise all quality related activities and ensure that the quality assurance/management system complies with the current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ISO 9001 and registration files. Promotes quality culture at site level.
Reporting to: BU Operational Quality Director (Based in France)
Direct Reports: QS Manager, QA Product Manager, QC Manager
Team Size: about 40 people
Job location: Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
- To be accountable for all quality related activities of the site;
- To manage all quality functions in an efficient and effective manner, and to collaborate with other departments to achieve sustainable quality compliance for the site to support the business demand;
- To ensure a robust quality system / program is implemented in accordance with the Quality Regulatory requirements;
- To ensure all manufacturing activities (including but are not limited to qualification of supplier, management of incoming materials, overseeing the quality aspects of production, control, storage and shipment of products) are conducted in accordance with the relevant GMP requirements, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree or above in Chemistry or other equivalent major (e.g. Microbiology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineer, etc .);
- At least 5-year of senior quality management experience (QA&QC) in a GMP plant for pharmaceutical and/or biologics manufacturing, has experience in regulatory inspections;
- With strong GMP mindset and solid GMP knowledge;
- Fluent written, reading and oral English;
- With strong leadership and excellent management skills, with experiences in managing a team of more than 20 people;
- With excellent communication and coordination skills, good teamwork spirit, and strong ability to decide and well support decision makers;
- With ability of continuous learning, with coaching and knowledge transfer competences.
Information and Application
- If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talentfishers.com,
candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “China Quality Director” job offer.
- Or please feel free to get in touch via email@example.com
- Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month of application.