- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is a leading European multi-concept restaurant group in the Food & Beverage industry. They own and operates five high performing restaurant concepts spread across eight locations in Beijing and Shanghai.
Their mission is to create radical, cutting-edge lifestyle concepts that culminate into an unforgettable experience for guests.
Always pushing boundaries, the group continues to expand rapidly across China with a growing portfolio of restaurant brands.
For this client, we are looking for an HR Manager in charge of oversee talent identification, acquisition, management and administration of their human resources.
Job location: Shanghai, China
Reporting to: Managing Partners
The HR Manager will be an integral contributor to attracting, cultivating and retaining the most important asset, the human resources.
- A vital requirement of the role is to shape and build a fully functioning HR team to support and facilitate the company’s growth ambitions in China. This will encompass sustained talent identification, acquisition, administration, and management functions.
- The right person is an experienced collaborator with solid talent management knowledge and a keen ability to cultivate a culture of empowerment and collaboration.
- According to the company's strategy and business objectives, lead the team to formulate the medium and long-term development plan of the company's human resources, continuously improve the organizational ability and support the realization of the company's strategy.
- According to the business development needs of the company, reasonably set up the organizational structure and promote organizational change in time.
- Maintain current knowledge of HR regulations and trends and provide advice related to complying with all national and local laws related to employee onboarding, benefits, leave of absence, compensation, employment, training, and taxes.
- Assist senior management in establishing and improving the human resource management system, including recruitment, onboarding, training, performance, salary, employee development, corporate culture, etc.
- Ensure retention by developing and implementing programs to foster a workplace environment that is consistent with the values and vision outlined by the leadership of the company.
- Design policies to close gaps in the compensation of employees.
- Trains line managers in the complex usage of different HR and Compensation policies
- Coach, advise, and solve day-to-day HR matters.
- Manage and promote top talent via career development plan creation, execution, follow-through.
- Identify and diagnose business development's needs and pain points and provide adequate human resources solutions from the three dimensions of organization, talent, and culture.
- More than 5 years of experience in HR roles, preferably with international companies.
- Good knowledge of C&B policies, onboarding procedures, payroll, and tax regulation of China.
- Good people’s management experience.
- Previous working experiences in Food & Beverage/ Hospitality sector is a MUST.
- Drive for the result, eye for quality, can-do attitude, resilience, good listening, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently on tasks while also motivating and leading a collaborative team within the organization; good organizational skills and ability to manage priorities.
- Team player, openness, independence, negotiation skills, discretion.
- Commitment to integrity, transparency, and inclusivity.
- Fluent in Chinese and English; other languages are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s is a plus.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “HR Manager” job offer.
Or please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month of application