- Accounting and Finance
- France - PARIS
Group Finance Controller
Our client is a consulting firm whose aim is to help its multinational clients securing and developing their industrial and commercial partnerships with French & Chinese Firms, which are members of a network of consulting firms covering 13 additional countries and supporting each other.
With a 21 years history, the group has a track record of nearly 1,000 projects in China, including more than 300 Commercial Development Projects (Strategic Diagnosis, Development of Commercial Networks, Recruitment and Assembly of Commercial Structure, etc.), 200 industrial partnership projects (Strategic Diagnosis, Technology Transfer, Joint Venture, Fundraising, Merger, Acquisition, etc.), and more than 200 Purchasing/Quality projects (Sourcing, Audit, Product Development, Quality Control) in some twenty Business Sectors.
On their behalf, we are looking for a Group Finance Controller, who will join their Group team in France.
Location: Remote role, can base in anywhere in France (or nearby)
- Make an internal audit to understand the different processes/needs of each Group entity in France and China
- Coordination of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements on individual company and regional levels in accordance with IFRS & China
- Responsible for controlling, accounting, cash management, tax, risk management, IFRS, accounting, and consolidation from a Group perspective,
securing Group planning processes and forecasting.
- Implement some common tools to enable the management team to understand what is happening in each entity, to anticipate some issues/changes….
- Implement some reporting about finance, occupation rate, and efficiency of the different teams, as well as acting as a point of contact for auditors, tax advisers, and business consultants.
- Train everyone to use the tools
- Continually improve tools, systems, and processes within the area of responsibility.
- To manage the reporting and implement some corrective actions
- Investment and profitability calculations, analysis of deviations, and risk assessments.
- To work on some customer projects when we have some financial study to make, some pre-due diligence, financial investigations or advice for the business…
- Provide recommendations regarding the strategy to target in entities and the Group
Our client is not only looking for a contributor to the company but someone who can and will drive an impact on their businesses. Your success in this role is a Key to the future growth and development of our client and will be measured by your ability to:
Technical & Quality
- Bachelor/master degree, MBA degree is a plus
- More than 8 years’ experience as a senior financial leader in multinational corporations, consulting/SMEs organizational experience preferred.
- Accounting basics
- Financial analysis
- Business Plan definition
- Company valuation technics
- Experience in Fundraising
- Experience in M&A deals
- Experience in Post-Merger Management
- Fluent spoken and written French, Chinese & English
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity, open, adaptability to cross cultural work environment, able to work independently and under pressure.
- Multi-cultural projects
- Strategic Financial consulting to high level executives
- Experience in ERP, SAP a plus, well-versed with MS office tools.
- Main terms of a distribution contract
INFORMATION & APPLICATION
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page, and post your resume on the “France Finance Controller” job offer. Or please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one week upon application.