- Accounting and Finance
- China - Shenzhen
Chief Financial Officer
Our client has experienced 23 years of steady and sustainable development and has now grown into a globally integrated service provider that gathers numerous internationally famous products, covering hotels and beauty salons.
The existing subsidiaries of the group own less than 20 high-end International brands and operate through multiple channels such as retail, new retail, and e-commerce; our client provides top-notch international products and services to hundreds of millions of consumers and enjoys a good reputation in China's beauty and skincare industry.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a CFO.
Reporting to: General Manager, Chairman
Job Location: Shenzhen
MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enterprise strategic planning and financial strategy undertaking.
- Plan a comprehensive budget management system for the future.
- Define core financial indicators and ensure the company's sales and profit growth.
Integration of Industry & Finance:
- Integrate business and financial data, and establish a business and financial integration system.
- Regularly hold business finance meetings to advise the sales team on achieving the company/department's financial targets.
- Learn the company's business model and sales process.
- Provide financial analysis and financial management reports for decision support.
- Credit management: Manage customer credit limits and conditions.
- Cash flow management: Balance the company's operating cash flow and prevent financial risks.
- Investment and financing management: To address funding needs and support the company's business development.
- Financial risk: Asset liability ratio control.
- Cash flow risk: To ensure the stability of cash flow and the safety of funds.
- Internal control risk: Control the approval process to prevent financial fraud risks.
- Fully utilize national tax preferential policies, carry out tax planning, reduce costs, and increase efficiency.
- Promote the construction of financial informatization, and improve economic work's digitization, automation, and intelligence level.
- Planning for team building and cultivating abilities.
PROCESS & INTERACTIONS
- Report work to the General Manager and Chairman
- Coordinate work with different departments, such as sales, product development, and marketing teams
- Manage the finance team
- Overseas cooperative brands/suppliers
- Chinese partners: distributors, etc
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in finance or related fields.
- He/she has worked in the consumer goods ToB industry and retail industry, with the cosmetics industry being an advantage;
- More than 10 years of work experience, including at least 2 years of financial management work experience
- Having excellent financial professional abilities, including accounting standards, integration of industry and finance, tax regulations, capital operations, risk management, and financial informatization
- Having excellent strategic understanding ability and keen business insight ability
- Possess excellent team leadership and collaborative abilities
- Proactive, optimistic and open-minded, rigorous in work
- Good English skills, able to communicate orally.
INFORMATION & APPLICATION
- If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “CFO” job offer.
- Or please feel free to get in touch via email@example.com
- Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month of application.