- China - Shenzhen
Chief Procurement Officer
Our client has experienced 23 years of steady and sustainable development and has now grown into a globally integrated service provider that gathers numerous internationally famous products, covering hotels and beauty salons.
The existing subsidiaries of the group own less than 20 high-end International brands and operate through multiple channels such as retail, new retail, and e-commerce; our client provides top-notch international products and services to hundreds of millions of consumers and enjoys a good reputation in China's beauty and skincare industry.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a CPO.
Number of employees to be managed: 7
Reporting to: Chairman, CEO
Job Location: Shenzhen
MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Market Analysis & Forecasting
- Conduct sales tracking, market analysis, user feedback, etc., on existing operating brands, summarize reports and the analytical results, and estimate future product development trends.
- Formulate and implement existing cooperative Brand management and iteration plan based on industry trends and information, competitor analysis, and market dynamics analysis and evaluation.
International Supply Chain Management
- Responsible for selecting new overseas brands and products, managing new product evaluations, and negotiating cooperation.
- Maintain active and close interaction with existing international brand suppliers, timely communicate brand dynamics, and promote smooth cooperation.
- Guide partners to support and assist the company's operational strategy through creative methods and business skills.
Product lifecycle management
- Be responsible for calculating, planning, and monitoring the Product lifecycle.
- Regularly conduct benefit evaluations to ensure that the revenue from brand operations develops in a healthy direction. If there are brands that affect operating revenue, consider corresponding tightening or updating plans.
- Supervise inventory, evaluate sales performance, and review procurement plans.
Price system management
- Based on industry competition and domestic market brand situation, participate in the agency brand pricing and promotion system, and assist in event price control and supervision of execution.
Internal team management
- Conduct personnel management and training for existing teams to ensure that team members are in sync with the company's latest strategies and plans.
- The assessment and performance tracking of team members effectively motivate and improve the quality of teamwork.
PROCESS & INTERACTIONS
- Report to the Chairman and CEO
- Internal team management
- Actively interact and communicate with partner brands/suppliers
- Cross-departmental collaboration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- More than 5 years of work experience in commodity management related positions, with successful cases being a priority.
- With a high sensitivity to the cosmetics market, has an international perspective, and is familiar with cutting-edge trends, information, and brands in the domestic and foreign cosmetics industry.
- Outgoing personality, quick reflexes, strong communication and negotiation skills, and good teamwork spirit.
- Proficient in project management, able to independently drive the entire chain from planning to implementation.
- Familiar with WORD, EXCEL, and POWERPOINT operating software.
- Fluent English, can be used as Working language.
INFORMATION & APPLICATION
- If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “CPO” job offer.
- Or please feel free to get in touch via email@example.com
- Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month of application.